Sunday, September 6, 2009

Summer, School, and Simplify

So we ended Summer with a FABULOUS trip to Lake Powell with my family. We had 4 full days of fun and sun!! I am always happy that in my OLD age I am still able to ski... and even was able to get up on the wake board! Breilly and Whitney were able to get up on skis and Zach mastered the boogie board. All of us survived the many trips on the tubes... although once I wondered if I was still alive after a wipe out!! The high light of the trip was that Saturday.. all my siblings and their families were there! We took a photo (I'll post later) as it is the first time we've ALL been together in a very long time.

I was sad to say goodbye to summer... it went WAY to fast. We did swimming lessons, golfing lessons, and trips to the library and zoo.... then off to Cali, Utah, and Powell!! I didn't get any of my "summer" projects done... but we had a BLAST!!

So as a new school year begins.... I always say we will simplify, and then I turn around and we've got dancing lessons, piano lessons, and soccer, activity days, and preschool... did I say simplify? Everyone has something to do.... and I get them there..somewhat on time. I continue to be CRAZY... and so is life for our crew. ...

Pictures will come soon.... Happy Fall to you all!! I love this time of year!

2 comments:

busymama said...

love you guys - hopefully we will make it up your way soon! You so need to go pick up Jory - i promise you both good times!!

Ali said...

we are so glad we got to hang out with you guys this summer. Thanks for taking the time to visit with us. it was fun! Let us know your plans for january. maybe we can caravan... ;)