Sunday, June 8, 2008

SHE'S HERE!!!!



She is here!! She was born at 6:00 pm, she is 7 lbs 10 oz, and 20 1/2 inches long. She has a darling little dimple on her left cheek, and dark hair. I can't tell eyes but they look like they will be blue! We are both doing great, and are so happy that it is over!

The other kids came up around 8:00 pm and gave her lots and lots of loves and kisses! Now we have until Tuesday to figure out what to call our newest little princess!

The miracle of birth is still so overwhelming to me. As they layed her on my tummy I couldn't help but get a little choked up! How blessed we feel to have another healthy "perfect" baby! Now Derek and I are ready for bed. He will go home and have the WHOLE house to himself, and a peaceful slumber, I will enjoy my hosptial "suite, until they kick me out on Tues. Loves and hugs!!

11 comments:

busymama said...

Woohoo!! Been thinking about you all day, so glad she is here! She is beautiful!!! Called all the presidency and they were all so excited - congrats and loves!

Lisa said...

Vicki-

She is beautiful! How exciting, I am so happy for you and your cute family. I am glad you are both healthy and doing well.

When do you move? I would love to see you before you leave. I know you don't stay down long but if you will be recovering at home let me know I would love to stop by.
Lisa

Lindsey said...

Yay! Pleae tell me the secret to having girls!!! We want to have one more and we want it to be a GIRL! What do you eat??? Congratulations on a safe and wonderful delivery. Happy naming.

Aaron said...

Gorgeous! I love the dimple. We cannot wait to see her in person. Enjoy what sleep you can get. Keep us posted on what is happening

busymama said...

I heard a "Y" name today, Brynley?!? Good Luck!

Vanessa said...

Congratulations!!!!!! Vicki, you look amazing! And your little one is sooooo cute! Here's a few names for you to consider: Bethany, Brittany, Cassidy, Elly, Kiley, Lacey, Lindsey, Mary, Sadey, Holly, Tayley, Shayley, Kinsey, Felicity, Bailey, McKinley, Avery, Emery, Lucy.... I can keep going if you want!!! Call me if you want to look at my baby naming book!

Cher said...

I love you Vickster! How about some more pics of your cute punkin Kiley!!!???? I miss her already!

Cortez Cooks said...

Vick & D:
So happy for your family's new addition!!! She is so cute! We can't wait to see her in person! More pics please!!! Luv ya! Jac & Fam

Heaps Crew said...

A big congrats! So glad everything went well. I will be eagerly awaiting the name announcement!

Erin said...

Welcome sweet girl!!! Vicki you look fantastic!

Jane Walker said...

Vicki,
You are a wonder! You have a baby and blog in the same day. WOW! I'm sure whatever "y" name you pick will be perfect! Can't wait to see her! Laura thought she was soooo cute!

Jane Walker