Sunday, June 8, 2008

D- Day!!



So... today is the DAY! Delivery Day that is.... After walking on the eliptical for 45 minutes, and bouncing on my "ball" for another 30 minutes, I finally went to bed around midnight. Unfortunately I spent the night kind of sick. I don't know why, but I feel fine now. The many perks of being induced are: planning - the kids are all at my parents, house is clean, I am packed. At 6:00 am, I get up and shower, I get to SHAVE and put on make-up! Everything is in order.... Unfortunately, I called the hospital at 6:30am, and they (sadly) tell me to call back at 7:30 am. So as I am waiting, what do I do.... BLOG! I am anxious and excited. Hopefully they will get me in quick, because I require a long day on pitocin. So, as it approaches 7:30, I will go do last minute things, make sure I have everything for the hospital stay! Tune in soon for an update! I will post the info and pictures as soon as I am home! Until then, loves and hugs!



3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay! Way to get things rollin'! Hope everying comes out ok! (So to speak) :)

busymama said...

the girls were all so excited today, we can't wait to here the big news (and more importanly the little cut"y"'s name)!!!! We're thinking of you!!! :)

Heaps Crew said...

Vicki,
I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see pics of your new little lady. Good luck with everything!