Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Freaky Face Book

So this past week Derek and I decided to join Face Book... If you haven't done it, than you won't understand when I say this is so fun and freaky too... I can't believe how many people are on there! I must admit that I am enjoying it, especially because as of today's date I still have more friends than Derek!!(ha ha- he has turned this into a contest of sorts). I have found some long lost friends, that I am so thrilled to have located, especially some of my dear mission companions, who I thought disappeared! I have also found some people that I will continue to hide from, ha ha.... I think that I still enjoy this blog thing better, maybe because it is so personal and I just love it!! Love you so much, see you either in the Blogging world or the FB world...

2 comments:

Ali said...

I'm glad you are going to do both facebook and blogging. Calling it Freaky Fun Facebook is the perfect thing. When I first started it, I wasn't sure how to deny friend requests. Now I have no problem doing that. I also have de-friended a person or two that I never should have accepted in the first place. Anyway. See you in one place or the other!

Heaps Crew said...

I agree with your sentiments on facebook...fun and freaky! And I, too, like the blog better. You can get to know your friends and their families better. Can't wait to see you in May!!