Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving



Here are my 6 greatest blessings that I am MOST thankful for!!
I am also VERY thankful for:

T - Testimony

H - Health

A - All my blessings

N- New Home, New beginnings

K - Kiley - that she joined our family this year

F - Family

U- Unanswered prayers

L - Laughter - it is the best medicine!

We stayed in Boise for Turkey day. It has been nice ( yes and a little lonely) but nice. We have been counting our blessings: Some include: Family, friends, gospel, health, home, star wars and light sabers, babies, toys, ... It's been our year to remember to stop and count our blessings: amidst the hardships we have been VERY blessed this year! Thank you to all of you who bless our lives, we are so thankful for you! Happy Turkey Day!!

6 comments:

Aaron said...

You should have come out to our place for Thanksgiving. Ward cooked the turkey (and when I say "cooked", I mean he bought a turkey that was already cooked).

Jane Walker said...

Great thoughts. Thanks for sharing.

Cher said...

Love you and miss you all!

Ward and Helida said...

Aaron has misstated my abilities. The turkey had been pre-cooked, but I still had to put it in the oven for 2hours which still counts as cooking.

busymama said...

We MISS you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heaps Crew said...

Sweet Vick,
I need your new address so I can send you a Christmas card! And, I love the thankful list! Cute idea.