Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Hauntings and Happy Home

Here's our home... come and see us anytime..


Here's little Kiley clown, she's having a great time!



Here are the little spooks... they are so Cute! (I am biased!)




The kids didn't have school Friday (Halloween) so we had our own party! It was a HOOT!!


(Just in case you didn't realize it... I was rhyming! hee hee)

We played games, went on a scavenger hunt, and ate "mummy dogs, witch fingers, and mud dessert complete with worms!"

So much fun!! Wish you could've come! Happy Harvest to all of you! Wow I can't believe October is over!

8 comments:

busymama said...

oh, I do want to come it is beautiful!!! I'm glad you had a little party, it will help you find your roots (parties are always good for that {wink})!
Miss you!!

Jane Walker said...

Cute costumes! Looks like you are settling in.

Ali said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I cannot wait to see what you have done with the inside of the house. Yay for you! How exciting!

Cher said...

OH my goodness! I seriously want to eat cute little Kiley peanut! I want to just kiss those cheeks! And look how cute all of the kids are in the costumes! It looks like you guys are active as usual! The house is completely gorgeous! I can't wait to see it for real! We miss you! HUGS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF KISSES!!!

Heaps Crew said...

I love your home. It is beautiful. I am completely impressed and amazed you are already throwing parties! Go, Vicki!

Erin said...

So cute!
Your home looks beautiful. Plan on a visit. . .soon!

jennie said...

What a great house Vicki!!! Can't wait until the Yofi sisterhood hits Idaho.

Brian Miller said...

Annual Christmas party at your place this year? I've got my white elephant......sob, sob, no one is brave enough to throw a gig that big around here anymore. We miss you.