Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My life is a Musical...

I wish that I had some pictures to show you.... but since I don't just close your eyes and imagine CHAOS!! My house looks as though a tornato has passed through, and I expect to find Dorothy, or the wizrd around any corner now. Yes we are packing up, and will be moving on Wednesday! I am sad, and happy, excited, and scared, and tired mixed up in all of this. I have many moments when I feel like I'm in a musical, (no I don't break into song...) but, in my thoughts songs are rushing - from: "For Good" from Wicked, as I think about the dear friends I have made here, and how much they have changed me "for good," to "Memories" from Cats, as I think of all the memories we have had here, to "Sunrise, sunset" from Fiddler on the Roof, .... I could go on and on... but, I am to tired. (It is almost 1 :30 am) We will keep you all posted on our location, since as of Friday - we will be "homeless."

3 comments:

Cher said...

Oh my goodness my busy little Vicki! I sure do love you! Sorry I wasn't able to help more on Monday with the moving. I love you! And I would be happy to babysit my neices and nephew for FREE any ol time!

Kristydawn said...

You are amazing! I can't believe you got the whole house packed in like two days. I was trying not to cry all night while we were packing the trucks. You guys are such great friends and I know you will do great in Boise, but we'll sure miss you. Luckily we have our fantastic blogs to keep in touch. Hee hee. We'll always have our "wicked" trip and looking forward to New York. Love Ya!

Lindsey said...

Homeless? You mean, you haven't found a house in Boise yet???? Did you sell your house in SLC already? Well, I have a blogger friend who just moved from Spokane to Boise and I think she lives in a pretty cute little hood...plus, she would be a great friend to have. She comments on my blog. Click on her and drop her a line! See if she can hook you up! :)