Monday, January 7, 2008

christmas wishes...

Wow, I can't believe that the holidays are actually over.... Zach, asked if we could have Christmas EVERY day. I assured him that it wouldn't be so special if it happened EVERY day, and that it is Jesus' birthday only once a year. He thought about that and then said, "Then can it be my birthday every day?" (this made me laugh) Well, slowly, and hesitantly the decorations have been put away, and now the walls and shelves are dusted, and pieces are placed back into their "assigned" place, if you look around you almost wonder if Christmas really happened....but it did, and as usual, we were blessed beyond measure, and the Christmas magic filled the air. I wish I could bottle the feeling, the smells, of Christmas.. but until I figure out how to do that, here are a few of my favorite Magical Christmas moments....




The Christmas Story, puppet show.... Emily was the "baby Jesus."




Following the puppet show, we enjoyed the "live" production of the Christmas story.Complete with "baby" Jesus, played by my niece Bella.

And of course Christmas Eve wounldn't be complete without the "matching" Christmas PJ's!! Oh, I love Christmas!






3 comments:

Erika said...

i LOVE Christmas too and it always is a little let down as the lights on houses start disappearing. Loved all your Christmas pictures. The puppet show looked like fun.

busymama said...

Hooray - you're back!!! Isn't Christmas magical! I love the puppet show idea, the kids snow pics are fabulous!!

Aaron said...

I love the matching jammies! You can find North and South on Amazon and on the BBC website. I don't think stores generally carry it. Happy hormonal day! ;) I totally know what THAT feels like!